Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston Carrousel attraction at park closing
Ollie Johnston Carrousel
October 21, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Ollie Johnston and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney tunes and stigmatizes horse lovers of all ages
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The letters in "Ollie Johnston Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "L Rhotrnusjcnaoolsieelo."
- All of the Ollie Johnston Carrousel's seats are nicely painted so that children won't quarrel about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.