Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston Carrousel attraction, accidentally climbing in the fading moonlight
Ollie Johnston Carrousel
April 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Ollie Johnston and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays classic tunes and spins guests of all religions
- If traveling with your extended family, don't talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Kaa photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from cardiac, skin, clothing, tongue, viral, or elbow complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from August 25 through October 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.