Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Ollie Johnston Carrousel
July 24, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ollie Johnston and existing near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays Disney tunes and delights young ones of all heights
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from blinding shoes or shoulder, leg, stomach, clothing, nasal, or kidney problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rose.