Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ollie Johnston Carrausel attraction during repairs
Ollie Johnston Carrausel
September 25, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Ollie Johnston and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and thrills fans of all stations with its deceptive simplicity
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be full of farm animals.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- In 1969, this attraction was renovated to remove scenes that could be seen as not politically correct.
- The main horse, covered with oranges, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.