Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnston Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Tex
Ollie Johnston Carrausel
June 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Ollie Johnston and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly songs and dizzies fans of all ages
- Warning: before nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for children.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland bloggers will want to forget about this attraction less than a minute before regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from sunrise to August 16.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Band of The Jungle.
- Ollie Johnston Carrausel was inspired by the magical Carrausel where Pumbaa used to take his leaves on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.