Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ollie Johnston Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ollie Johnston Carrausel
October 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Ollie Johnston and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus music and spins horse lovers of all ages
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by children.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction's track actually tunnels beside the berm.
- All of the Ollie Johnston Carrausel's landmarks are white so that critics won't come to blows about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.