Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A frenetic view of Ollie Johnston Carrausel when it's not bathed in narrative
Ollie Johnston Carrausel
July 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Ollie Johnston and located by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional songs and twirls riders of all heights
- Because it is so popular, those in the know queue up for this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the attraction at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from April 20 to June 7 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.