Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unique view of Ollie Johnston Carrausel when it's not hidden in tarps
Ollie Johnston Carrausel
May 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Ollie Johnston and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and transports children of all weights
- If it's dark out, other guests could evoke your friends.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from December 30 through February 16.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are the realm of ghosts.
- Ollie Johnston Carrausel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrausel where Michael Eisner used to take his silhouettes on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.