Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
Ollie Johnston Carrausel
February 2, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Ollie Johnston and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus songs and spins guests of all ages
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be uncomfortable for humans.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something that requires more clothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from bowel, brain, attention-span, or back complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from March 28 through August 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.