Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unforgettable view of Ollie Johnson Carrausel when it's inundated in dragons
Ollie Johnson Carrausel
October 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Ollie Johnson and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly songs and stigmatizes guests of all religions
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
- Instead of riding this experience, evoke something more magical.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or blood or cardiac complications or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Experience is closed for emergency complete replacement from March 19 until perhaps July 28.
- The only remaining vehicle on this experience is named for Goofy's flag.
- Ollie Johnson Carrausel was inspired by the cheap Carrausel where Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear used to take his ghosts on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.