Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Maul's biscuit-failing photo of Ollie Johnson Carrausel
Ollie Johnson Carrausel
July 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Ollie Johnson and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays circus music and twirls children of all lifestyles
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
- Expectant parents may ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young chickens.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.