Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Ollie Johnson Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of an island
Ollie Johnson Carrausel
February 10, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Ollie Johnson and sitting adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus music and spins people of all weights much to the delight of their parents
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this attraction in the evening.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from back, leg, or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.