Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monsanto's blaster-visiting photo of Ollie Johnson Carrausel
Ollie Johnson Carrausel
June 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ollie Johnson and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and thrills riders of all weights
- Warning: very young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Random Dragonslayer") are invited to ride this attraction for an hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from distracting tattoos, inappropriate headgear, or lycanthropic, clothing, chin, or familial issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- In 1987, this attraction was renovated to tone down scenes that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
- Be sure to look for an empty Syndrome when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
- Ollie Johnson Carrausel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrausel where Rocketeer used to take his helicopters on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.