Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Ollie Johnson Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
Ollie Johnson Carrausel
April 16, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Ollie Johnson and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional music and transports guests of all ages
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Figaro was on hand to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
- The Carrausel was originally put together in the wilderness in 1836. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.