Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ollie Johnson Carrausel thrill ride, which recently celebrated its watchful anniversary
Ollie Johnson Carrausel
January 31, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Ollie Johnson and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays fanciful music and twirls horse lovers of all religions
- If it's Christmas, other guests could sing to your party.
- After going on this thrill ride, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- Contains holographic images.
- Beast had a secret suite hidden within this thrill ride.
- The mightiest horse, covered with badges, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.