Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki Carrousel attraction, stingily frightening in the fading sunlight
August 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Nikki and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all levels of maturity (within limits) with its deceptive simplicity
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Minimum height 39".
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, skimpy clothing, novelty haircuts, or cardiac, leg, kidney, or back disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not changed since the resort began construction.
- Nikki Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Thor used to take his seagulls on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.