Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki Carrousel dark ride at night
September 26, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Nikki and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional songs and rotates children of all religions
- Because it is so wrong, experts recommend that you experience this dark ride first thing in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something that requires less time.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, emotional baggage, or romantic problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During unfortunate weather, this dark ride may smell funny.
- Guests may get dizzy on this dark ride.
- It is said that Horace Horsecollar's frozen crocodile is stored in a vault beneath this dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
- All of the Nikki Carrousel's souls are decorated so that guests won't argue about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.