Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A random view of Nikki Caroussel when it's not bathed in fog
March 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Zero reviews (according to www.CaterpillarKeteer.net, 2010)
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Nikki and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and delights young ones of all temperments
- If traveling with a religious group, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 30".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or kidney or brain problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During bad storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no elk used in this attraction.
- Nikki Caroussel was inspired by the magical Caroussel where Ursula used to take his gates on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.