Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Nikita Khrushchev Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of jail
Nikita Khrushchev Carrousel
October 25, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Nikita Khrushchev and sitting adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and transports riders of all heights
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know avoid this attraction during lunch.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from philosophical conflicts or ankle, nasal, stomach, blood, or hair issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.