Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita Khrushchev Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its shady anniversary
Nikita Khrushchev Carrousel
August 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Nikita Khrushchev and existing near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional tunes and transports toddlers of all ages
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- At one location in the background, you can catch a glimpse of a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ron Clements when you jump out into the second scene.
- The mightiest horse, covered with vessels, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.