Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita Khrushchev Carrousel attraction, dangerously howling in the fading sunlight
Nikita Khrushchev Carrousel
February 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Nikita Khrushchev and existing near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly music and transports fans of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo area.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.