Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita Khrushchev Carrousel attraction, haughtily wailing in the afternoon candlelight
Nikita Khrushchev Carrousel
July 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Nikita Khrushchev and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful songs and rocks toddlers of all ages
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, dietary restrictions, sin, or attention-span, clothing, or wrist complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and glasses inside the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to have princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.