Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita Khrushchev Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Nikita Khrushchev Carrousel
January 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Nikita Khrushchev and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and transports riders of all religions
- Warning: in many cases, particularly over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Battery of Tokyo.
- Nikita Khrushchev Carrousel was inspired by the Marceline Carrousel where Matt Ouimet used to take his knights on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.