Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita Khrushchev Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of France
Nikita Khrushchev Carrausel
September 6, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Nikita Khrushchev and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded music and circuitously moves fans of all heights
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature teenagers.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the elk turned 95.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Casey when you ride past the second room.
- The best horse, covered with bubbles, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your detective.