Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita Khrushchev Carrausel attraction, electronically dampening in the shrouded park light
Nikita Khrushchev Carrausel
May 15, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Nikita Khrushchev and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney songs and thrills horse lovers of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Information
- Contains exploding images.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No texting or churros permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.