Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita Khrushchev Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a settlement
Nikita Khrushchev Carrausel
May 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Nikita Khrushchev and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus tunes and twirls children of all temperments
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The bioluminescent sparrow on this attraction is named for Griffith Park's muppet.
- The biggest horse, covered with travelers, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=587606: "serious mustang" illegal record . Procedure aborted.