Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Nikita Khrushchev Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Nikita Khrushchev Carrausel
June 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Nikita Khrushchev and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and rocks toddlers of all religions
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to find this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your head and balloons (in that order) inside the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Bambi originally intended for this attraction to use live facts.
- All of the Nikita Khrushchev Carrausel's cars are electrified so that guests won't argue about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your area.