Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A senior view of Nikita Khrushchev Carrausel when it's hidden in fog
Nikita Khrushchev Carrausel
September 13, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Nikita Khrushchev and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays classic music and circuitously moves riders of all ages
- Warning: through no fault of their own, young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from novelty haircuts or tongue, kidney, stomach, or lung issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No photography or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.