Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita Khrushchev Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Nikita Khrushchev Carrausel
February 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Nikita Khrushchev and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.