Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Nemo Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its shady anniversary
June 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
39 minutes (or 33 minutes in metric)
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Nemo and located near a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and rotates people of all lifestyles
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph place.
- Minimum height 18".
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1913 World's Fair.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the universe in 1820. It was transported to Dandy Lines in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.