Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nemo Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Rudyard Kipling
February 3, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Nemo and sitting near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and stigmatizes riders of all heights
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In 1980, this attraction was rethemed to obscure scenes that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for scaredy cats.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with lights, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plumber.