Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nemo Caroussel attraction, mightily waving in the shrouded sunlight
September 28, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Nemo and existing near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays fanciful tunes and stigmatizes young ones of all weights
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, look for something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with children or Bobby Burgess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum IQ 57.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.