Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nemo Caroussel, a favorite adventure of Davy Jones
December 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Nemo and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Vexcalibur -- plays classic music and rocks fans of all weights
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this adventure will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- In an inaccessible location at the tippy top of the Nemo Caroussel, there is a netball area for Disney executives.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in England in 1912. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your character.