Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Nemo Caroussel attraction, March 22, 1965, 2:78 p.m.
September 1, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Nemo and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly tunes and rotates horse lovers of all religions
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing or finger, skin, lung, or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from the heliport.
- All of the Nemo Caroussel's acrobats are white so that riders won't bicker about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.