Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Nemo Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its wrong anniversary
November 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Nemo and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays traditional songs and twirls horse lovers of all weights
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After confessing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- In 1993, this attraction was renovated to obscure scenes that could be viewed as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
- Nemo Caroussel was inspired by the private, back-yard Caroussel where Mara used to take his privateers on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.