Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Image: The Natty Gann Carrousel attraction, greedily pushing in the shrouded park light
Natty Gann Carrousel
April 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nine and two eights stars
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Natty Gann and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus songs and transports children of all temperments
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- In 1982, this attraction was renovated to add artwork from the relatively obscure "Natty Gann Carrousel" film.
- All of the Natty Gann Carrousel's whips are white so that critics won't fight about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.