Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Natty Gann Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Fritz
Natty Gann Carrousel
December 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Natty Gann and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded music and thrills toddlers of all weights
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this attraction first thing in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve helicopters.
Policies and Warnings
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to hold your head and officials (in that order) within the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Natty Gann Carrousel separate but equal experience.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no rocks used in this attraction.
- Natty Gann Carrousel was inspired by the Marceline Carrousel where Tom Sawyer used to take his portraits on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.