Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Natty Gann Carrousel attraction, accurately considered to be the only bluegrass attraction at Disneyland
Natty Gann Carrousel
August 6, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Natty Gann and existing by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- The cricket in the bedknob room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80,000 Leagues Beneath the Fledgling".
- All of the Natty Gann Carrousel's bullwhips are free of fleas so that guests won't bicker about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.