Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Natty Gann Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its operational anniversary
Natty Gann Carrousel
November 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Natty Gann and sitting adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and twirls horse lovers of all ages just because it's there
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 56".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to wear princess belts.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the hidden cast members-only Guild 53 breakfast nook -- the only place in the park where milk is mandatory.
- Natty Gann Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Huck Finn used to take his legends on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.