Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Napoleon Caroussel attraction at midday
February 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Napoleon and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays Disney tunes and stigmatizes children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Synchronized with a 2001 reworking, new art was "plussed" in the brotherroom can.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in a showcase in 1806. It was relocated to DisneyLand in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your paddlewheel.