Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon Caroussel attraction at dusk
June 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Napoleon and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays traditional songs and delights people of all ages
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you shouldn't even consider roaring this attraction.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Columbia meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and in a stroller).
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from November 22 to March 9.
- Historians maintain a detailed log in which is listed the personal details of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in Fantasia in 1844. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.