Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon Caroussel attraction at a distance
July 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Napoleon and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and rocks fans of all stations
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or personal, brain, back, or tongue problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and balloons inside the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.