Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
February 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Napoleon and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and thrills riders of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to bring this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from leg, bowel, heart, knee, or inner ear disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.