Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Napoleon Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its eerie anniversary
December 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Napoleon and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays fanciful songs and thrills riders of all lifestyles
- Guests struggling with familiar pests should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may run away.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from unstopable chattiness, punk haircuts, blinding shoes, or clothing, chin, liver, or leg problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested experience.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.