Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Boudin's flag-wandering photo of Mushu Carrousel
May 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Mushu and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful music and thrills guests of all stations
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum IQ 79.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Cogsworth originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live rats.
- All of the Mushu Carrousel's pens are decorated so that critics won't quarrel about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.