Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mushu Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its full anniversary
November 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
29 minutes (or 18 minutes on foot)
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Mushu and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic music and thrills people of all stations
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland legends will want to find this attraction as much as a half hour after its closing.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters or inner ear, heart, familial, or wrist issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from April 18 through September 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.