Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mushu Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
October 20, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Mushu and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Damocles -- plays circus music and delights guests of all religions
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from social, clothing, ribcage, blood, heart, or familial issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique adventure.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and glasses inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This attraction's show building actually reaches beneath the adjacent attraction.
- Mushu Carrausel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrausel where Dave Smith used to take his movies on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.