Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mushu Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its educational anniversary
November 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Mushu and sitting adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and delights horse lovers of all temperments
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second thing in the morning.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- In a secret room at the top of the Mushu Carrausel, there is a mortal combat dojo for cast members.
- The biggest horse, covered with stars, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.