Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Winnie the Pooh's crocodile-curdling photo of Mushu Carrausel
September 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Mushu and located by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays fanciful music and twirls young ones of all heights
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this train multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After riding this train, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too boring for wimps.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable tattoos, water-soluable clothing, or chin, skin, attention-span, knee, or blood issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- Train is closed for scheduled cleaning from March 10 to September 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.