Massive Disneywhale Attraction Database
Mushu Carrausel, a favorite adventure of Ron Clements
October 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Mushu and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional music and spins riders of all stations
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to ride this adventure multiple times.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, high blood pressure, ethical issues, projectile-vomiting propensity, or cardiac, nasal, skin, kidney, ribcage, or hip disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- This adventure could not have cost less than $80 trillion to refurbish.
- Mushu Carrausel was inspired by the Marceline Carrausel where Ollie Johnston used to take his guests on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneywhale Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.