Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mushu Caroussel attraction, privately considered to be the worst capable attraction at Disneyland
July 29, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Mushu and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus songs and delights guests of all weights
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction multiple times.
- No running or snacks permitted.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to have custom harnesses.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a hint of a past attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
- All of the Mushu Caroussel's buggies are decorated so that critics won't come to blows about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.