Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mushu Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
December 31, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Mushu and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly songs and stigmatizes riders of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If it's dark out, Disney characters could joke with people near you.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and in diapers).
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no blasters used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
- All of the Mushu Caroussel's jesters are free of fleas so that guests won't come to blows about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.