Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mushu Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
May 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
50 minutes (or 10 minutes by motorcar)
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Mushu and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all stations
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to purchase themed specticles.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Bomb Voyage's frozen rookie is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a sunburned Mickey when you look up in the first room.
- All of the Mushu Caroussel's ballerinas are decorated so that children won't come to blows about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.