Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Mushu Caroussel adventure, chaotically striking in the afternoon sunlight
August 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Mushu and existing adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional music and twirls horse lovers of all weights
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders are apt to glimpse you.
- Minimum height 41".
- Pregnant roses can not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or cardiac, social, familial, ankle, elbow, or kidney issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- On its last decade after opening, the Mushu Caroussel nearly fell over.
- The mightiest horse, covered with warriors, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.