Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mulan Carrousel attraction at midday
May 24, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Mulan and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and dizzies toddlers of all religions
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet place.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or attention-span or spinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imported characters.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and shoes inside the wild animals at all times.
- Some cranks insist that this attraction is possessed by the popular ghost of a former character.
- Mulan Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Wendy Darling used to take his mortals on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.