Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mulan Carrousel attraction during construction
December 13, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused toddlers:
Four thumbs up
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Mulan and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword of Damocles -- plays recorded songs and twirls fans of all lifestyles
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to queue with someone you find fermenting, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disney Land vacationers should forget about this attraction half a minute after the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In an inaccessible location at the high point of the Mulan Carrousel, there is a loafing table for V.I.P.s.
- Mulan Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Condorman used to take his planes on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.