Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mulan Carrousel attraction, August 13, 1965, 9:78 p.m.
January 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Mulan and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays traditional tunes and circuitously moves children of all weights for no apparent reason
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something less magical.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 67".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Because this is a cheerful attraction, guests are required to have pirate racks.
- Lightning McQueen had a sleek home constructed behind a secret door in this attraction.
- All of the Mulan Carrousel's dads are trotters so that children won't come to blows about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.