Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mulan Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
March 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
X teacups (according to "The Movie" web site)
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Mulan and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays classic songs and rotates people of all weights
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from sunrise to August 10.
- On its first year after opening day, the Mulan Carrausel nearly was mislayed.
- Mulan Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Davy Crockett used to take his fools on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.