Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mulan Carrausel train at park opening
March 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Mulan and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional songs and spins people of all lifestyles
- Warning: determined children will want to go on this train multiple times, and may glow if you don't let them.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Be sure to keep your hats and balloons within the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This train is reported to have cost more than $209 trillion to refurbish.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in America in 1865. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.