Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mulan Carrausel, a favorite thrill ride of Bobby
July 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Mulan and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and rotates young ones of all religions
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this thrill ride repeatedly.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, try something more stimulating.
- During unfortunate storms, this thrill ride may not be operating.
- This thrill ride may become addictive.
- All of this thrill ride's cast members are named after characters from the writings of Tweedledee.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in Orleans in 1922. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.