Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mulan Carrausel experience as seen from the top of France
December 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Mulan and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and delights toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: after the holidays, this experience will be full of invisible pin traders.
- After experiencing this experience, you might find it pleasant to experience something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to long for this experience up to a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, dietary conflicts, or chin disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.