Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monstro Carrousel attraction, April 4, 2005, 12:70 a.m.
June 18, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Monstro and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly music and dizzies fans of all weights
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals might sing to your friends.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, water-soluable clothing, or back, hip, ankle, or attention-span problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The woods behind this attraction are the realm of ghosts.
- All of the Monstro Carrousel's chickens are decorated so that guests won't argue about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.