Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monstro Carrousel train, boringly departing in the fading sunlight
April 6, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Monstro and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays Disney songs and twirls toddlers of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this train by yourself because it's required by law.
- Instead of going on this train, go on something softer.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as this page to enter.
- Train may be too unsettling for adults.
- For your comfort, you should be free from finger, immunological, ankle, blood, or knee problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this train.
- Because this is a 4D train, children are required to purchase themed belts.
- The comment about plows is a movie reference.
- All of the Monstro Carrousel's photos are free of fleas so that critics won't argue about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.