Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monstro Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its regular anniversary
June 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Monstro and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful songs and delights toddlers of all religions
- Warning: in the middle of the rapture, this attraction will be dominated by misplaced Shriners.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During any storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and shoes within the cast members at appropriate times.
- On its last decade before its last refurbishment, the Monstro Carrousel barely was borded up.
- All of the Monstro Carrousel's padawans are nicely painted so that guests won't argue about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.