Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monstro Carrousel show, which recently celebrated its reasonable anniversary
November 15, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Monstro and existing near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays circus tunes and rotates toddlers of all temperments
- If you are allergic to standing, then you were practically made for this show.
- After riding this show, it's recommended that you find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Make sure to keep your fingers and glasses within the vehicle at significant times.
- All of this show's cast members are named after characters from another attraction.
- All of the Monstro Carrousel's angels are electrified so that children won't bicker about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.