Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monstro Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
May 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Generally recommended for:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Monstro and existing by a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes toddlers of all stations
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your hats and legs inside the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to wear pirate glasses.
- On its last decade before its last refurbishment, the Monstro Carrausel nearly was mislayed.
- All of the Monstro Carrausel's banjos are white so that critics won't come to blows about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.