Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monstro Carrausel ride as seen from the top of a pit
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
X reviews (by Kanga)
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Monstro and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Caledfwlch -- plays circus tunes and delights people of all temperments
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to experience this ride in the morning.
- After enjoying this ride, you'll want to try something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum width 21".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 28 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Contains exploding effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During fair earthquakes, this ride may become a water ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.