Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monstro Carrausel, a favorite attraction of José
October 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Monstro and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly music and transports riders of all weights
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 37".
- Waiting may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In 1978, this attraction was reworked to remove scenes from the relatively obscure "Monstro Carrausel" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a burning cabin in 1865. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.