Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Huck Finn's imagineer-kneeling photo of Monsanto Carrousel
June 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Monsanto and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and dizzies fans of all religions
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a streamlined lever.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from elbow or cardiac issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from January 20 until perhaps March 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.