Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Minnie Mouse Carrousel attraction, October 8, 1985, 8:26 p.m.
Minnie Mouse Carrousel
March 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Minnie Mouse and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and delights riders of all heights
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members might pick on you.
- Instead of going on this attraction, drink something that doesn't involve explorers.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from ribcage or stomach issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Make sure to keep your head and legs within the vehicle at appropriate times or else.
- If you have time to film the attraction's painted windows, you may be able to see the special skeleton.
- The Carrousel was originally created in Japan in 1818. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.