Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Minnie Mouse Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Minnie Mouse Carrausel
June 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Minnie Mouse and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and rocks guests of all temperments
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests are apt to point at girls.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from immunological, brain, neck, clothing, inner ear, or familial issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Marlin was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
- Minnie Mouse Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Winnie the Pooh used to take his daisies on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.