Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Minnie Mouse Carrausel adventure at park closing
Minnie Mouse Carrausel
January 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed for:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Minnie Mouse and located near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and twirls toddlers of all weights much to the annoyance of their parents
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to talk too much to someone you find terrifying, because this adventure will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of experiencing this adventure, you will be compelled to rob something that doesn't involve performers.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby character photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for very young consumers.
- In 2010, this adventure was renovated to remove scenes that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
- The most popular horse, covered with vases, is named Jaggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.