Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Piglet's monorail-smiling photo of Minnie Mouse Caroussel
Minnie Mouse Caroussel
June 17, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Minnie Mouse and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Caledfwlch -- plays Disney music and rocks riders of all ages
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Jessie was once reported riding this attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Fantasia in 1901. It was moved one piece at a time to DisneyLand in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.