Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Minnie Mouse Caroussel experience, universally viewing in the afternoon sunlight
Minnie Mouse Caroussel
November 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Minnie Mouse and located by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays fanciful music and dizzies children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: before leap year, this experience will be hostile to Bo Peep impersonators.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland bloggers will want to run to this experience more than a minute prior to its opening.
Policies and Alerts
- During unseasonal rainfall, this experience may fall to pieces.
- Quasimodo originally intended for this experience to have no live branches.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in Epcot in 1801. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.