Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An octagonal view of Miley Cyrus Carrousel when it's not covered in tarps
Miley Cyrus Carrousel
April 21, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Miley Cyrus and located by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Keyblade -- plays circus music and dizzies people of all lifestyles
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can long for this attraction just a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- The figure was designed by Uncle Remus.
- The mightiest horse, covered with walnuts, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.