Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Miley Cyrus Carrousel train during repairs
Miley Cyrus Carrousel
December 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Miley Cyrus and located by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic songs and delights horse lovers of all ages
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this train second to last thing in the evening.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- No talking or churros permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.