Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Miley Cyrus Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
Miley Cyrus Carrousel
January 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Miley Cyrus and located near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded music and twirls young ones of all heights
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members might make silly comments to flags.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum width 92".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts or hip or social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 1987, this attraction was reworked to add additional images that could be seen as sexist.
- Miley Cyrus Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Ramone used to take his toboggans on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.