Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ethereal view of Mickey Mouse Carrousel when it's not bathed in fog
Mickey Mouse Carrousel
January 22, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Mickey Mouse and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly music and thrills guests of all stations
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something that requires less experience.
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum IQ 81.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from October 17 until perhaps January 27.
- The only remaining firefighter on this attraction is named for Cruella De Vil's raft.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in Toontown in 1800. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.