Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A manic view of Mickey Mouse Carrousel when it's bathed in fog
Mickey Mouse Carrousel
December 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Mickey Mouse and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays tinkly music and thrills children of all weights
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a serious possession.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to show something more exciting.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.