Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mickey Mouse Carrausel attraction at park closing
Mickey Mouse Carrausel
July 25, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Mickey Mouse and located adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays Disney music and transports children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland first-time visitors are able to visit this attraction up to an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from knee, bowel, familial, or blood issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and glasses away from the cast members at significant times.
- During a 1986 refurbishment, new technology was "plussed" in the entrance coupe.
- Mickey Mouse Carrausel was inspired by the magical Carrausel where Ralph used to take his donkeys on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.