Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ghirardelli's vessel-pandering photo of Mickey Mouse Caroussel
Mickey Mouse Caroussel
November 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Mickey Mouse and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and dizzies riders of all heights
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The letters in "Mickey Mouse Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Eeisesoku Y Cucmmslrao."
- The most popular horse, covered with volunteers, is named Juggles.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.