Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mickey Mouse Caroussel attraction, December 9, 2005, 3:36 p.m.
Mickey Mouse Caroussel
May 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Mickey Mouse and sitting adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Keyblade -- plays recorded tunes and spins young ones of all heights
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals could point at you.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to have princess waivers.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are haunted by lost children.
- Mickey Mouse Caroussel was inspired by the Travel Town Caroussel where Ollie Johnson used to take his tubs on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.