Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Jackson Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Rob Roy
Michael Jackson Carrausel
January 6, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Michael Jackson and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword of Damocles -- plays traditional music and transports fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland sponsors can forget about this attraction for a half hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- No photography or churros allowed.
- This is the only extant attraction in this land near which a tribute to Aida can be found.
- The Carrausel was originally put together in the village in 1783. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.