Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Jackson Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Richard Sherman
Michael Jackson Carrausel
February 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Michael Jackson and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney songs and stigmatizes young ones of all lifestyles
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction alone.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Special Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland annual passholders will want to visualize this attraction for a moment preceeding more important people.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your battery.