Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Los Angeles
Michael Eisner Carrousel
August 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Michael Eisner and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney music and rocks people of all ages
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After going on this attraction, find something soothing.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Tommy Cole was not allowed to see this attraction on its opening day.
- Michael Eisner Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Baby Herman used to take his witches on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.