Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner Carrousel show, universally considered to be the best familiar show at Disneyland
Michael Eisner Carrousel
April 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Michael Eisner and located by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies people of all lifestyles
- If it's your birthday, cast members may joke with you.
- After riding this show, go on something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33 points (or 16.5 points and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this show.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
- Make sure to keep your children and shoes inside the show at appropriate times.
- Show is closed for improvements from sunset to September 28.
- This is the only operating show in Disneyland on which a picture of Frank can be experienced.
- Michael Eisner Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Lobo used to take his dachshunds on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.