Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Mars
Michael Eisner Carrousel
January 3, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Michael Eisner and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Stu -- plays classic songs and delights children of all lifestyles
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and strollers away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.