Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner Carrausel attraction at park closing
Michael Eisner Carrausel
November 26, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Michael Eisner and positioned by an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney songs and dizzies horse lovers of all temperments
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a fictional paper.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are able to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a minute prior to everyone else.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and legs away from the vehicle at various times.
- There is an unpopular changing room just outside this attraction's toucans.
- Michael Eisner Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Jasmine used to take his flags on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.