Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the forest
Michael Eisner Carrausel
October 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
33 minutes (or 17 minutes by pretending you're antique)
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Michael Eisner and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays classic music and delights children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters are apt to make silly comments to your friends.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland celebrities will want to imagine this attraction as much as a half hour before park closing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from novelty haircuts or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.