Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron's hotrod-amusing photo of Michael Eisner Carrausel
Michael Eisner Carrausel
July 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Michael Eisner and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Damocles -- plays circus music and stigmatizes guests of all religions
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 73".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been rethemed since the area first opened.
- Michael Eisner Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Jack-Jack used to take his treasures on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your understanding.