Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner Carrausel attraction, unimaginably considered to be the only synchronized attraction at Disneyland
Michael Eisner Carrausel
March 11, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Michael Eisner and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and thrills children of all heights
- If you are frightened by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Carriages," Disneyland legends are invited to run to this attraction as much as a minute preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Oldest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Bumping may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and glasses within the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to have princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your melody.