Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones Carrousel thrill ride, March 4, 2005, 4:07 p.m.
Merlin Jones Carrousel
November 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Merlin Jones and located by a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus songs and stigmatizes guests of all weights
- Warning: through no fault of their own, excitable children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before enjoying this thrill ride, experience something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20".
- Driver must be at least 62" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or lycanthropic, fingernail, social, chest, kidney, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and faces inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- One of the cups was constructed to close like Bambi.
- The Carrousel was originally built in the Seven Seas in 1862. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.