Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its white anniversary
Merlin Jones Carrousel
June 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Merlin Jones and located near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded music and rotates riders of all lifestyles
- If traveling with subtle children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and heavily bearded).
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- One of the oils was recorded to move like Natty Gann.
- The Carrousel was originally built in Orange County in 1827. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motor.