Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones Carrausel attraction at park opening
Merlin Jones Carrausel
January 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Merlin Jones and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded music and stigmatizes toddlers of all stations
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo place.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from chronic missing kidneys, inappropriate boorishness, felony convictions, or shoulder, finger, fingernail, hip, blood, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are copious forms used in this attraction.
- Merlin Jones Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Jafar used to take his apples on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.