Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
Merlin Jones Carrausel
March 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Merlin Jones and sitting next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional songs and rotates fans of all temperments
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve forms.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of heights, low blood pressure, or cardiac, bowel, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.