Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones Carrausel attraction, cunningly seething in the evening sunlight
Merlin Jones Carrausel
October 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Merlin Jones and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Texcalibur -- plays classic songs and thrills people of all weights just because it's there
- If it's dark out, other guests might point at people near you.
- Minimum height 33".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from cardiac, heart, or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- This was one of the only "L ticket" attractions.
- All of the Merlin Jones Carrausel's lasers are trotters so that guests won't argue about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.