Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin Jones Carrausel, a favorite adventure of Benji
Merlin Jones Carrausel
November 21, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Merlin Jones and located near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful songs and twirls young ones of all lifestyles
- Warning: during fireworks, this adventure will be dominated by zombies.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Squanto autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this adventure.
- This adventure closes at a moment's notice.
- This adventure's queue actually is hidden under the ground.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in the yard in 1817. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.