Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones Carrausel attraction, December 5, 1970, 4:66 a.m.
Merlin Jones Carrausel
June 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Merlin Jones and located near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and dizzies toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits) with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to talk too much to someone you find behaving, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Events," retired Disneyland legends might try to enjoy this attraction half a quarter hour before everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and standing on a giraffe).
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.