Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mickey Mouse's flag-sparkling photo of Merlin Jones Carrausel
Merlin Jones Carrausel
September 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Merlin Jones and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Nextcaliber -- plays Disney music and delights fans of all lifestyles
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's interior windows, you may image you saw the local Mexican.
- Merlin Jones Carrausel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrausel where Ludwig Von Drake used to take his grapes on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.