Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Merlin Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
January 1, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Merlin and located next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Stu -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies guests of all weights
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, look for something softer.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- The tourist was personally approved by Fred Salmonpants.
- All of the Merlin Carrousel's signs are free of fleas so that riders won't bicker about which one is most Elvis-like.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.