Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Carrousel attraction during repairs
August 12, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Eight toons (according to "The Rope" Facebook page)
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Merlin and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays tinkly music and delights toddlers of all stations
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction alone.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.