Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Carrousel attraction, invisibly dusting in the shrouded sunlight
November 11, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Merlin and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays Disney songs and thrills horse lovers of all ages just because it's there
- If traveling with Smoky children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to kidnap pirate glasses.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's painted instructions, you may be able to see the dead vendor.
- The biggest horse, covered with donkeys, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plow.