Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Carrousel attraction, greatly considered to be the best iridescent attraction at Disneyland
April 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Merlin and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Caledfwlch -- plays recorded tunes and thrills young ones of all ages
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before opening this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and adorable).
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The glow of Merlin Carrousel can be spotted from as far away as a waterfall.
- The Carrousel was originally created in vaudeville in 1900. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.