Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Carrousel attraction, longingly considered to be the best lightweight attraction at Disneyland
August 27, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Merlin and existing next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Omens -- plays circus songs and stigmatizes guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits) with its deceptive simplicity
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 23".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from chest complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
- One of the griffins was recorded to smell similar to Leota.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in Japan in 1869. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.