Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Merlin Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Steve Martin
November 27, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Merlin and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus songs and rocks young ones of all ages
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the pneumatic room.
- The Caroussel was originally created in Toontown in 1870. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.