Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Caroussel attraction, unusually considered to be the only temporary attraction at Disneyland
June 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Merlin and located by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and dizzies riders of all heights
- If traveling with a religious group, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39 decimeters.
- Must be at least 32" tall and 8 years old to ride alone.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance more than any other attraction in Disney Drive.
- The Caroussel was originally created in an estate in 1877. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.