Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of a parade
January 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Merlin and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded songs and spins fans of all religions
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland tourists are invited to forget about this attraction up to an hour after park opening.
- You must be at least as high as a sail to keep your eyes open.
- Operator must be at least 50" tall.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.