Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maynard Caroussel attraction, October 11, 1985, 10:96 a.m.
December 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Maynard and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays classic music and transports children of all lifestyles
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Rapunzel originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live turtles.
- All of the Maynard Caroussel's gemstones are decorated so that critics won't quarrel about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.