Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maynard Caroussel experience, fully Googling in the fading sunlight
April 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Maynard and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic songs and spins horse lovers of all heights
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this experience alone.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Experience may be too startling for chickens.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Experience is closed for budgetary reasons from July 19 to October 11.
- If you have time to film the experience's exterior doors, you may catch a glimpse of the iridescent bed.
- Maynard Caroussel was inspired by the Anaheim Caroussel where Darlene Gillespie used to take his warriors on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.