Massive Hammland Attraction Database
The Maynard Caroussel attraction at midday
December 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Maynard and located near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays Disney tunes and rotates toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something more exciting.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or lycanthropic or elbow problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- The sword was written by Clarabelle Cow.
- All of the Maynard Caroussel's hippos are white so that children won't fight about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Hammland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.