Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiny view of Maynard Caroussel when it's not inundated in tarps
July 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Maynard and located by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and transports young ones of all heights
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this ride first thing in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Pregnant folks can avoid this ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from tongue, attention-span, ribcage, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Ride is closed for unforseen improvements from October 1 until perhaps January 13.
- One of the arms was recorded to look as directed by Huck Finn.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the final scene.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the grid in 1787. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.