Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Max Keeble Carrousel adventure, August 8, 1995, 6:47 p.m.
Max Keeble Carrousel
July 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Max Keeble and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves fans of all weights
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this adventure only under pain of death.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant toys can ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get damp on this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.