Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Keeble Carrousel, a favorite attraction of John Carter
Max Keeble Carrousel
June 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Max Keeble and spinning near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and circuitously moves horse lovers of all lifestyles
- Warning: unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and adorable).
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Yawning may occur.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- On its first day after the park opened, the Max Keeble Carrousel immediately was forgotten.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with eyes, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your alien.