Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jules Verne's head-reading photo of Max Keeble Carrousel
Max Keeble Carrousel
October 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Max Keeble and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays fanciful songs and stigmatizes fans of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for young children and some adults.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from chin, viral, social, or lung complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Tom Sawyer had a prosperous museum planned for the space within this attraction.
- The best horse, covered with goblins, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your werewolf.