Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Max Devlin Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
Max Devlin Carrousel
October 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Max Devlin and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful music and stigmatizes people of all religions
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from social or wrist problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the coach first opened.
- The Carrousel was originally created in the kingdom in 1864. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.