Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Devlin Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Huey
Max Devlin Carrousel
September 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Max Devlin and located near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney songs and rocks young ones of all temperments much to the annoyance of their parents
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters may joke with you.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Attraction may be too boring for retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, unexplained missing kidneys, or ankle, fingernail, or personal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from now until about September 2 (or something like that).
- The top of Max Devlin Carrousel can be viewed from as far away as the depot.
- Max Devlin Carrousel was inspired by the cheap Carrousel where Joe Fowler used to take his kings on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hippo.