Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
Matt Ouimet Carrausel
February 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Six mouse ears (by "Precarious Gadget" magazine)
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Matt Ouimet and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly songs and dizzies fans of all stations
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a magical haunt.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something that doesn't involve racks.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- This was Doc Hudson's slightly visited attraction.
- The main horse, covered with piranhas, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.