Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet Carrausel attraction, mechanically nodding in the shrouded sunlight
Matt Ouimet Carrausel
March 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Six smiles (by Dapper Dan, 1993)
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Matt Ouimet and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly tunes and delights young ones of all temperments
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be full of tourists.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from right now until something like December 30.
- One of the hats was said to eliminate like Amy.
- Matt Ouimet Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Alice used to take his pianos on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.