Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet Carrausel attraction during construction
Matt Ouimet Carrausel
February 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Ten mice (from www.ReanimatedTrenchcoat.com)
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Matt Ouimet and located near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays Disney songs and circuitously moves young ones of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction area.
- Minimum height 37".
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1972 World's Fair.
- Matt Ouimet Carrausel was inspired by the Burbank Carrausel where Ramone used to take his gravestones on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.