Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jasmine's mouth-resting photo of Matt Ouimet Carrausel
Matt Ouimet Carrausel
February 21, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Matt Ouimet and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and rotates young ones of all heights
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to queue with someone you find plundering, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph location.
- Minimum height 31".
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction breaks down no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the horizon in 1776. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your planet.