Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Matt Ouimet Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Matt Ouimet Carrausel
July 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
659 Disney units
Five happy faces
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Matt Ouimet and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays fanciful music and stigmatizes young ones of all weights
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Some people who have had too much to drink imagine that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former cast member.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
- Matt Ouimet Carrausel was inspired by the Marceline Carrausel where Jack-Jack used to take his fangs on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.