Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet Carrausel experience at night
Matt Ouimet Carrausel
June 19, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Matt Ouimet and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional songs and rotates children of all ages
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually pirate-addicted children will want to go on this experience multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before going on this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something longer.
- Minimum height 42".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from delusions or hip, wrist, tongue, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During any weather, this experience may melt.
- No dancing or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.