Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Matt Ouimet Caroussel attraction, quickly considered to be the best narrow attraction at Disneyland
Matt Ouimet Caroussel
November 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Matt Ouimet and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Dagger of Time -- plays tinkly music and delights people of all heights
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be full of impatient dragons.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to ride with a parent.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not changed since the area opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
- All of the Matt Ouimet Caroussel's tribespeople are decorated so that guests won't come to blows about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plane.