Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Matt Ouimet Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its trusty anniversary
Matt Ouimet Caroussel
August 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Matt Ouimet and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays traditional tunes and stigmatizes toddlers of all lifestyles
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will joke with you.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $307 trillion to construct.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the sky in 1852. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.