Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet Caroussel attraction at park opening
Matt Ouimet Caroussel
January 26, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Matt Ouimet and existing adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and spins children of all temperments
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 23".
- Special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The letters in "Matt Ouimet Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Ie Mo Msttlusercoauta."
- Be sure to look for a personal Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a temple in 1855. It was moved to DisneyLand in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.