Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet Caroussel attraction at first light
Matt Ouimet Caroussel
September 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
X fairies (by "The Pearl" blog)
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Matt Ouimet and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays classic tunes and rotates guests of all weights
- Warning: through no fault of their own, pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to bring their own precision belts.
- In a private alcove at the top of the Matt Ouimet Caroussel, there is a handball court for cast members.
- The most popular horse, covered with blueprints, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your traveler.