Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet Caroussel attraction, November 9, 2011, 3:79 p.m.
Matt Ouimet Caroussel
October 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Matt Ouimet and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and delights guests of all heights
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Walt Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("Remote Net") will want to bypass this attraction less than a moment prior to everyone else.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts, sin, or neck issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- This is the only attraction in this location near which a picture of Pollyanna can be experienced.
- All of the Matt Ouimet Caroussel's vases are electrified so that children won't come to blows about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wind.