Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Carter's leader-drowning photo of Matt Ouimet Caroussel
Matt Ouimet Caroussel
August 26, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Matt Ouimet and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and thrills young ones of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, excessive cluelessness, or social or nasal disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Some crazy folks report that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with monkeys, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.