Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mater Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Mary Blair
August 6, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Mater and existing next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays traditional music and transports people of all lifestyles
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something less demanding.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to participate.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from chest, hair, ankle, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Despite appearances, there are no people used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
- Mater Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Pumbaa used to take his toads on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.