Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mater Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
July 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Mater and existing by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays fanciful music and delights toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: just before the Christmas season, this attraction will be dominated by zombies.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from viral, blood, bowel, or hip complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to purchase pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.