Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mater Caroussel, a favorite adventure of Frank
July 5, 1966
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down (according to "The Bucket" gossip column)
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Mater and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and rocks children of all lifestyles
- Warning: after a power outage, this adventure will be crammed full of punkers.
- During selected "Disguised Mornings," Disneyland sponsors should long for this adventure just a quarter hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from motion sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical issues, or blood, clothing, chest, kidney, or inner ear disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this adventure may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is an outdated adventure, children are required to conquer special specticles.
- Adventure is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from March 14 to May 21.
- The top of Mater Caroussel can be seen from as far away as the cafeteria.
- All of the Mater Caroussel's travelers are decorated so that guests won't bicker about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.