Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mater Caroussel attraction, November 1, 1986, 6:40 p.m.
November 2, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Mater and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus music and thrills guests of all weights at no additional cost
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable Michael Eisner photo place.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate drooling or chin, liver, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Synchronized with a 1981 reopening, new technology was reworked in the waving room scene.
- All of the Mater Caroussel's branches are trotters so that guests won't argue about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.