Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Mary Poppins Carrousel attraction, mechanically considered to be the premier strange attraction at Disneyland
Mary Poppins Carrousel
February 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Mary Poppins and sitting near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and spins people of all temperments
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Information
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to bring their own pirate belts.
- Roy Disney had a massive home built above this attraction.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in England in 1835. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.