Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Poppins Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Ward Kimball
Mary Poppins Carrousel
November 10, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Mary Poppins and located adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays traditional music and circuitously moves toddlers of all weights
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and dream.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland BFFs will want to forget about this attraction as much as a half hour prior to regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 77".
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- On its second day after the park opened, the Mary Poppins Carrousel immediately swept.
- The Carrousel was originally created in England in 1866. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.