Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Poppins Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Aida
Mary Poppins Carrousel
July 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Mary Poppins and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and transports fans of all stations
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to former cheerleaders.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists might try to visualize this attraction just a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from April 13 until perhaps November 4.
- The wild servant was voiced by Ron Clements.
- The Carrousel was originally put together in Marceline Missouri in 1837. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tub.