Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins Carrousel attraction, February 23, 2014, 9:53 p.m.
Mary Poppins Carrousel
February 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Mary Poppins and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and transports fans of all stations
- If you are put off by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Mary Poppins Carrousel separate but equal experience.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The Carrousel was originally created in the Death Star in 1895. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bat.