Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its dirty anniversary
Mary Poppins Carrausel
November 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Mary Poppins and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays recorded music and thrills riders of all heights
- If traveling with a small group, try to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland hotel guests are able to visualize this attraction just a half hour prior to its closing.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your person.