Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its hidden anniversary
Mary Poppins Carrausel
June 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Mary Poppins and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and rotates horse lovers of all weights
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo thingy.
- Minimum height 48".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from October 27 until about May 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.