Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mary Poppins Carrausel attraction, haughtily stunning in the fading park light
Mary Poppins Carrausel
November 25, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Mary Poppins and located by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays traditional songs and stigmatizes guests of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of high speed, runny shoes, or brain, spinal, chest, attention-span, intestinal, or blood complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and legs away from the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.