Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins Carrausel attraction during construction
Mary Poppins Carrausel
December 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Mary Poppins and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the storied sword Stu -- plays circus music and thrills riders of all stations
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for adults.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and legs inside the other guests at significant times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- In 1969, this attraction was rethemed to tone down characters that could be viewed as sexist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Marlin when you ride past the exit queue.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the Nile in 1848. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.