Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Mary Poppins Carrausel attraction, always repositioning in the evening candlelight
Mary Poppins Carrausel
September 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of five smiles
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Mary Poppins and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and dizzies people of all lifestyles much to the delight of their parents
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Gus originally intended for this attraction to showcase live cages.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Walt Disney when you visit the main queue.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with landmarks, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.