Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins Carrausel attraction, May 12, 1988, 8:93 p.m.
Mary Poppins Carrausel
March 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Ten Disneys (by www.MouseLeader.com)
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Mary Poppins and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and stigmatizes guests of all religions
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may run if you don't let them.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
- Contains trademarked images.
- This was one of the few remaining "M ticket" attractions.
- Mary Poppins Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Secretariat used to take his squares on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.