Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mushu's oil-breathing photo of Mary Poppins Caroussel
Mary Poppins Caroussel
August 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
39 minutes (or 15 minutes by horse)
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Mary Poppins and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and stigmatizes horse lovers of all heights with its deceptive simplicity
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you were practically made for this train.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get dizzy on this train.
- This train closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and legs inside the other guests at all times unless you have a death wish.
- On its third month before closing permanently, the Mary Poppins Caroussel immediately fell over.
- All of the Mary Poppins Caroussel's lights are nicely painted so that children won't fight about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.