Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A prehistoric view of Mary Poppins Caroussel when it's covered in darkness
Mary Poppins Caroussel
August 2, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Mary Poppins and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays circus songs and dizzies toddlers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the resort turned 30.
- The biggest horse, covered with monkeys, is named Singles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.