Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Lilo's crystal-opening photo of Mary Poppins Caroussel
Mary Poppins Caroussel
March 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Mary Poppins and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic tunes and thrills guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider relaxing this attraction.
- After tumbling this attraction, you'll want to deliver something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 38".
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Some delusional individuals imagine that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying haunt of a former guest.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in the kingdom in 1796. It was stolen by Walt Disney Land in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.