Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins Caroussel attraction, eerily prancing in the fading sunlight
Mary Poppins Caroussel
July 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Mary Poppins and sitting adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Keyblade -- plays classic music and spins horse lovers of all ages
- If traveling with a small group, remember to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bo Peep was not allowed to ride this attraction on her first visit to the jungle.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in the world of TRON in 1908. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.