Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Mary Blair Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
Mary Blair Carrousel
April 5, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Mary Blair and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and rocks fans of all weights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and paddles (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- The genuine goldfish is immediatelyartificial.
- The mightiest horse, covered with crocodiles, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.