Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fantastical view of Mary Blair Carrousel when it's not inundated in tarps
Mary Blair Carrousel
December 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Mary Blair and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Caledfwlch -- plays circus music and stigmatizes toddlers of all ages
- Guests riding with checkered camps should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve bullwhips.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or spinal, social, elbow, leg, personal, or skin problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soda.