Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
Mary Blair Carrousel
April 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Mary Blair and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful music and spins fans of all heights
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction and sing along.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness or elbow, personal, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Devil of The Death Star.
- All of the Mary Blair Carrousel's shipwrecks are running so that riders won't quarrel about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.