Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair Carrousel attraction at dusk
Mary Blair Carrousel
January 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Mary Blair and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays recorded tunes and spins riders of all lifestyles
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No babies or nudity permitted.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's queue.
- Mary Blair Carrousel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrousel where Uncle Remus used to take his landlubbers on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.