Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marty Sklar Caroussel attraction, overtly hopping in the fading park light
Marty Sklar Caroussel
February 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Marty Sklar and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays traditional music and circuitously moves young ones of all temperments
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Be sure to hold your hats and wolves within the vehicle at various times or else.
- Because this is an untamed attraction, riders are required to rent princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.