Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marty Sklar Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
Marty Sklar Caroussel
January 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Marty Sklar and located by a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional tunes and rocks children of all heights just because it's there
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in this queue.
- After moving this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- The glow of Marty Sklar Caroussel can be spotted from as far away as a canyon.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in Disney Drive in 1785. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.