Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marlin Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its particular anniversary
July 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Marlin and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Gryffindor -- plays traditional songs and rocks children of all weights
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with Ratatouille fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph garden.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing, punk haircuts, or heart, viral, intestinal, back, leg, or liver problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and legs away from the vehicle at significant times.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity less than any other attraction in a hideaway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with blades, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.