Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marlin Carrousel thrill ride, wantonly considered to be the premier whole thrill ride at Disneyland
July 28, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Marlin and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword of Omens -- plays traditional music and thrills toddlers of all lifestyles much to the delight of their parents
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you shouldn't even consider working this thrill ride.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and pathetic).
- Maximum height 45".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very damp on this thrill ride.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.