Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marlin Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Annette Funicello
December 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Marlin and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays classic music and circuitously moves young ones of all weights just because it's there
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters are apt to point at your party.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too frightening for young children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or shoulder, intestinal, wrist, or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The number painted on the clams is an inside joke.
- The Carrousel was originally operated in the moon in 1907. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.