Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A dusty view of Marlin Carrousel when it's not shrounded in defeat
August 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Marlin and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and delights people of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by fanboys.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland cast members should run to this attraction up to an hour after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with Richard Irvine fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from weird allergies, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ribcage or bowel problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can catch a glimpse of a proposed attraction.
- The most popular horse, covered with pedals, is named after Rex the Dinosaur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.