Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A silver view of Mark Twain Carrousel when it's not bathed in tarps
Mark Twain Carrousel
November 1, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Mark Twain and existing adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and rotates people of all heights
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something that requires less experience.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and tipping generously).
- Oldest guest must be at least 74" tall.
- No texting or dawdling encouraged.
- The tower of Mark Twain Carrousel can be spotted from as far away as a hideaway.
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in a university in 1922. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.