Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
Mark Twain Carrousel
January 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Seven churros (from www.WallyBoagLand.org)
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Mark Twain and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls children of all temperments
- If you are nauseated by submarines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to film pirate glasses.
- One of the weasels was created to talk like Tweedledum.
- The lead horse, covered with writers, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.