Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
Mark Twain Carrousel
July 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Mark Twain and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus music and thrills horse lovers of all temperments
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.