Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Carrousel attraction, February 19, 2005, 12:52 p.m.
Mark Twain Carrousel
May 25, 2000
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Mark Twain and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and delights riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of reprobates.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to enjoy this .
- Pilot must be at least 53" tall.
- According to scholars, there are no trolleys used in this attraction.
- The best horse, covered with decorations, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.