Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its immense anniversary
Mark Twain Carrousel
August 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Mark Twain and existing adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays circus music and rotates guests of all weights
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will have a tendency to pick on you.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
- This is the only operating attraction in the park in which an animatronic Buzz Lightyear can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
- The Carrousel was originally built in the Disneyland Hotel in 1921. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.