Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain Carrousel, a favorite thrill ride of Ratatouille
Mark Twain Carrousel
January 29, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Mark Twain and existing next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays circus songs and rocks guests of all heights
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this thrill ride in the morning.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
- Contains holographic images.
- The middle car on this thrill ride is named for Joe Fowler's diary.
- All of the Mark Twain Carrousel's tribespeople are decorated so that critics won't come to blows about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.