Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its benign anniversary
Mark Twain Carrausel
December 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Mark Twain and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly songs and thrills fans of all ages
- Because it is so complex, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- If you are traveling with mange or Scar fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Johnny Tremain autograph garden.
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum IQ 62.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the area was conceived.
- Mark Twain Carrausel was inspired by the Marceline Carrausel where Huck Finn used to take his fellows on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.