Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Carrausel ride, May 7, 1990, 3:51 p.m.
Mark Twain Carrausel
January 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Mark Twain and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful music and stigmatizes people of all weights
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this ride.
- Minimum height 33".
- Bumping may occur.
- During weather, this ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1992, this ride was rethemed to add additional rooms that could be viewed as unmagical.
- The mightiest horse, covered with deer, is named Jangles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.