Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Carrausel attraction, October 14, 2006, 11:83 p.m.
Mark Twain Carrausel
December 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
19 minutes (or 15 minutes by boat)
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Mark Twain and located next to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays traditional music and rocks fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby character photo garden.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.