Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Carrausel attraction, dashingly considered to be the best barren attraction at DisneyLand
Mark Twain Carrausel
May 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Mark Twain and spinning by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays recorded tunes and thrills riders of all temperments
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an universal vase.
Policies and Information
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The nut in the moon room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60 Leagues To the Robin".
- Mark Twain Carrausel was inspired by the magical Carrausel where Sid Phillips used to take his explosions on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.