Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Caroussel attraction, May 20, 1988, 2:23 p.m.
Mark Twain Caroussel
October 5, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Mark Twain and existing near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays recorded music and dizzies toddlers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with forbidden children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for chickens.
- Boredom may occur.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to wear special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.