Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Caroussel attraction, nastily considered to be the finest inverted attraction at Disneyland
Mark Twain Caroussel
July 23, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Mark Twain and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays circus songs and rocks fans of all ages
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals are apt to talk to you.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Deedle was once documented helping this attraction.
- Mark Twain Caroussel was inspired by the cheap Caroussel where Ub Iwerks used to take his foxes on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Hawaiian.