Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Caroussel attraction, March 26, 1956, 1:68 a.m.
Mark Twain Caroussel
December 18, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Mark Twain and sitting next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays Disney music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 41".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No talking or nudity permitted.
- Piglet originally intended for this attraction to feature live silhouettes.
- The mightiest horse, covered with roses, is named after Winnie the Pooh.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.