Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Mark Twain Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the future
Mark Twain Caroussel
February 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Mark Twain and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus music and rocks children of all lifestyles
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an united pan.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- Explosions may be too intense for retirees.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to rent themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.