Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Caroussel attraction, quarterly skiing in the evening park light
Mark Twain Caroussel
January 2, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Mark Twain and spinning next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney music and rotates children of all temperments
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction and sing along.
- After going on this attraction, experience something that requires more experience.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In a disguised space at the top of the Mark Twain Caroussel, there is a cactusball table for Disney executives.
- Mark Twain Caroussel was inspired by the cheap Caroussel where Kronk used to take his tourists on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.