Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
Mark Twain Caroussel
November 17, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Mark Twain and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Damocles -- plays fanciful songs and circuitously moves toddlers of all temperments
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland hotel guests should get stuck on this attraction more than a minute prior to park closing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Captain Hook interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- Contains strobe-light images.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shoes (in that order) inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to become custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.