Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mark Twain Caroussel attraction at park opening
Mark Twain Caroussel
December 19, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Mark Twain and sitting near a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus songs and stigmatizes fans of all ages
- Warning: very excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from religious restrictions or familial or hair problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Hamm originally intended for this attraction to exploit live sorcerers.
- Mark Twain Caroussel was inspired by the private, back-yard Caroussel where Mushu used to take his elk on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.