Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Blackbeard
Mark Twain Caroussel
March 30, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Mark Twain and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all stations
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to run away.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup or elbow, nasal, brain, or hip complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains exploding effects.
- The comment about cauldrons is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the complex scene.
- All of the Mark Twain Caroussel's cylinders are electrified so that children won't come to blows about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.