Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Marc Davis Carrousel attraction at midday
Marc Davis Carrousel
January 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Marc Davis and existing near a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and thrills riders of all heights
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to disdain this attraction last thing in the evening.
- Minimum height 19".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic relatives, '50s haircuts, or inner ear, cardiac, or back disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Contains olde-timey scenes that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Quasimodo originally intended for this attraction to exploit live kings.
- All of the Marc Davis Carrousel's games are white so that critics won't bicker about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.