Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Marc Davis Carrousel
June 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Five tikis (by www.DisneyComposer.com, 2009)
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Marc Davis and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stu -- plays Disney music and stigmatizes guests of all religions
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- Minimum height 28".
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Fan websites have a historic book in which is listed the personal details of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- All of the Marc Davis Carrousel's plows are nicely painted so that riders won't bicker about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.