Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis Carrousel attraction during repairs
Marc Davis Carrousel
July 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally popular with:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Marc Davis and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Caledfwlch -- plays circus music and delights children of all ages just because it's there
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby John Hench interaction thingy.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost less than $294 billion to build.
- The main horse, covered with portholes, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.