Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
Marc Davis Carrousel
April 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Marc Davis and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and twirls guests of all lifestyles
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 22".
- Pilot must be at least 68" tall.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and shoes (in that order) within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not been sponsored since the area was conceived.
- The Carrousel was originally built in Tomorrowland in 1828. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.